The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award
Just as a brief update on my life: I’ve been taking two accelerated courses for the past month and a half and working part-time in my university’s library. It’s been a challenging month and a half, but my one and only final is next Monday, then I’ll have a couple weeks off before starting my new (full-time) job on July 11. I’m astounded by how fast the past couple months have gone by!
The point of this post is to send out a huge thank you to Bryna for giving me this scrumptious blog award. I’m flattered, truly. This award has amplified my ambition to continue improving Delightfully Twisted as my schedule calms down and I have more time to work on it. It’s fantastic to know my thoughts and opinions (and senseless ramblings) have made such a positive impact on someone. It also makes me very hungry for strawberry cheesecake.
As part of this award, I’m supposed to share seven random facts about myself, so here we go!:
- I can bend my elbows backwards.
- I have three older brothers.
- My birthday is Saturday.
- In middle school, I seriously considered a career as a professional dancer/choreographer.
- Also in middle school, I vowed to never become a writer because my 5th-grade English teacher told my mother I was destined to be one. She was later my 8th-grade English teacher as well and still held the same opinion of me. I still held the same low opinion of her, as well.
- I can play five instruments. (That’s less impressive than it sounds when you realize they’re all mostly the same.)
- I had the chicken pox twice. The largest scar on my body is from the second time.
I’m also supposed to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers, but due to my recent hiatus, I don’t know what anyone has been blogging about as of late. So I am going to hold off on that part until I can get back into the swing of things and get up to date on my favourite blogs and find some shiny new ones ~ Expect a post on that some time next month!